Profile Submission Guidelines for Virtual Assistant Club
It is our mission to promote virtual workers, and their skills, across the world. Our mission is to help you get more clients and opportunities by showcasing your talents.
To accomplish this, membership includes a profile directory for clients who are looking for virtual assistants with various specialties, price points, and skill levels.
Our recommendations for profile listings are as follows:
- Only offer services that you WANT and are QUALIFIED to offer. If you don’t like or are not good at bookkeeping, do not include that in your profile. It’s better to include skills and services that you not only love to do but are good at. That’s what a client is looking for. If you are a newbie to a particular software or service, please note that in your profile. Some clients may be willing to train, but be upfront about your experience.
- You can update your profile to add skills as your training and experience qualifies you to do so. Most of us learn new things each year and get even better at what we’ve been doing.
Please do not include pricing in your profile listing. You may do so on your website, or through private communication with a potential client.
Our requirements for profile listings are as follows:
- You must list your services.
- If you have a website, please link to it in the profile. This link must go to your business website, not another site you may own or any affiliate or other promotional links. All listed websites must be active and promote your services with your contact information. They may not say “under construction” or “coming soon”.
- If you do not have a website, we highly recommend getting one. We use and recommend SiteGround for domains and hosting. If you’d like to take advantage of a special discount website design package, we’ve worked out an exclusive offer for Virtual Assistant Club members. Click here to see the details!
- If you choose to use the Virtual Assistant Club Member logo on your website, you may copy the code here and paste on your website:
<a href=”https://virtualassistantclub.com><img src=”“></a>